This constitutional amendment proposal has the following components.
- Preamble: A statement of purpose and of right.
- Section 1: How this amendment will be proposed and ratified. See here for a longer, different perspective.
- Section 2: Future amendments by national referendum.
- Section 3: Representation of the states in proportion to population in the Senate.
- Section 4: The direct election of the president.
- Section 5: Statehood for D.C. and the territories.
- Section 6: The end of the filibuster.
- Section 7: More accurate apportionment.
Full text of proposal.